Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Inauguration of Bijoux d'Autore 2012 Exhibition @ Bijou Museum in Casalmaggiore - PHOTOS

Last weekend I had the pleasure to personally take part to the inauguration of the second exhibition (open until February 23th) dedicated to the Bijoux d'Autore 2012 Contest's finalists, to which I partecipated with my ring "The Way To Your Heart": useless to say that, like always, this kind of events leave you richer in experience, but most of all for the meeting of extraordinary people.


In this occasion wasn't different, and I returned back home with my heart full of happiness because I hugged again dear friends and I met new ones; in the photo below you can see the introduction to the exhibition in which there was a precence of two "old friends": Norma De Lucia, President of Associazione Incontri e Eventi, and the brilliant creative at the back of Caracol, Eleonora Battaggia, winner of the contest :)


In addition to hug again my friends and meeting new ones, I finally had the possibility to visit the beautiful Bijou Museum of Casalmaggiore, unique in its genre for the exhibition and - like Dott.ssa Letizia Frigerio, "soul" of the Museum, highlighted - for activities' number and vivacity.


And here it is my work: the papier maché ring "The Way To Your Heart" that at the end I decided to donate to the Bijou Museum's Collection; I have to say it's been really hard to do this, since this is a work I love because of personal vicissitudes in my life in the period I projected and realized it. But maybe, even for this, I felt to give it one more possibility to continue its exhibition history like part of a Museum. And let's hope - why not - this will be of good omen! 


I leave you with an image I took while I was taking a walk in Casalmaggiore: a beautiful photo of the Po River banks...


...don't be deceived by the sun, the temperature was very, very cold! ;)
Leggi il post in italiano!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin