Friday, January 18, 2013

A Room of One's Own...

A woman must have money and a room of her own if she is to write fiction.
Virginia Woolf
In this case it's not about writing fiction (and anyway to talk about just women would be limiting), but I thought of this quote as soon as I finally found the perfect space (or, better, it found me): CartEssenza, after months of uncertainties and roaming, has a new home...a room of one's own ♥


The silence of these days was indeed for the moving in of the new CartEssenza's laboratory/atelier, located in the centre of my beautiful Genoa


To say that I'm happy is not enough: the doorway is crossed, another little step is done, now I just have to continue the walk...


Thank you to all those who were at my side for this journey and also to my friends that helped me, morally and phisically, in this endeavour: a giant hug to you all first!
Leggi il post in italiano!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin