Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Back in Italy...but I want to show you one last thing: the beautiful Armagh ♥

Hello dear friends of CartEssenza,
I'm back in Italy from some days and I'm already really busy with projects and big news that I'll show you soon. To end my travel experience (for now) I wanted anyway to show you the last marvellous tour I had during my stay in Northern Ireland:
I had in fact the chance to have as exceptional guides some residents of Armagh, marvellous city of Northern Ireland in which you can taste the mix of different cultures and religions of this beautiful country.
Where you can, indeed, visit in the same day a Protestant Cathedral, a Catholic Cathedral and a Pagan Cult Site?

Welcome to Armagh, Northern Ireland!
St. Patrick's Cathedral  - Church of Ireland
St. Patrick's Cathedral  - Church of Ireland
St. Patrick's Cathedral
St. Patrick's Cathedral
St. Patrick's Cathedral
Navan Fort - Emain Macha
Navan Fort - Emain Macha
Navan Fort - Emain Macha
As many of you already know, it's never easy to leave Ireland, but if you do it by night this is the result: half sleepy at Dublin Airport at 4.00 A.M. ;)


And here I am, back in italian sky: I missed a lot the sun and the weather!


Now that I'm again in Italy, are you ready for next days' news? ;)
So, see you soon!
Hugs!
Leggi il post in italiano!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin